Wednesday, January 25, 2012

La Sera "Please Be My Third Eye" (video)


LA SERA "PLEASE BE MY THIRD EYE" DIR BY VICE COOLER from Vice Cooler on Vimeo.
On March 24th La Sera's sophomore album 'Sees The Light' will be released by way of Hardly Art. We posted the first single "Please Be My Third Eye" recently and now we have the accompanying video (above). The video was directed by Vice Cooler (whom also did a video for "Devil's Hearts Grow Gold" from La Sera's debut album). La Sera is Katy Goodman (or one third of Vivian Girls). A track listing for the forthcoming album can be found below.

 
La Sera 
Sees The Light 
(Hardly Art)
Street Date: March 24, 2012 
Formats: CD / LP / Digital 

Love That's Gone
Please Be My Third Eye
I Can't Keep You in My Mind
Break My Heart
It's Over Now
I'm Alone
Real Boy
Drive On
How Far We've Come Now
Don't Stay

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete